Thames Shoulder and Elbow is an upper limb orthopaedic practice focused of delivering the highest level of orthopaedic care. As our name would suggest, we are specialists in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for elbow and shoulder conditions, which also encompasses the upper arm, forearm and wrist.
Led by orthopaedic consultant Mr Edward Ibrahim, Thames Shoulder and Elbow offer our patients:
- Rapid access to diagnosis using research and technology to underpin the cause of your symptoms.
- Evidence-based treatment, exploring non-surgical options as well as surgical.
- Essential rehabilitation to ensure the treatment outcomes are the best possible and to reduce the risk of recurring problems.
Our practice is based in London, however people travel from other parts of the UK and internationally, to be treated by Mr Ibrahim.
OUR PRACTICE VALUES:
- Accurate diagnosis is the first step to ensure we understand your condition and causes.
- We treat you as an individual, rather than simply treating your symptoms.
- We listen to your concerns, offering reassurance and explaining your options in simple terms.
- Wherever possible, we will always recommend non-surgical procedures before we suggest you undergo surgery.
- Treatment is tailored to your individual circumstance and always using tried and tested techniques and technologies.
Read more about Our Practice.
KEEPING IN CONTACT
This blog has been created so you can keep you up-to-date with topical information regarding your orthopaedic health and any treatment.
Each month we will cover a range of topics that are useful to our patients at certain times of the year. These may include lifestyle tips, injury prevention and information to prepare for, or recover from, treatment.